The Centre for Crisis & Risk Communications is passionate about preparedness. Our team is here to support your organization through multiple planning and consultation processes:
A multi-disciplinary risk assessment to identify current and potential areas of operational weakness and system flaws that could lead to, or exacerbate, crises. The scope of a vulnerability audit varies, depending on your preferences and needs.
Our vulnerability audit process will help you…
- Identify areas of improvement for planning and training efforts,
- Detect and prevent crises before they can cause significant damage,
- Dramatically enhance response time,
- Correct operational weaknesses,
- Reduce the end cost of crisis situations.
Crisis Prevention & Planning
Crisis prevention costs are always a tiny fraction of the losses that are typically incurred as a result of crises for which there had been inadequate preparation.
- Vulnerability Audits — A multi-disciplinary risk assessment to identify current and potential areas of operational weakness and system flaws that could lead to, or exacerbate, crises. Click here to learn more about vulnerability audits.
- Crisis Communications Plans — Creation of a response structure and written plan that will guide and optimize reaction to future crises. Our plans have been put to the test by clients around the world.
- Emergency Response Plans (ERPs) — Determining how you’ll react to emergencies in advance can be the difference between opening your doors the next day or never again. Our emergency planning experts will help prepare your operational response.